Mary E. Brown
1834 – 1911
Mary E. Little Brown
Birth: January 13, 1835
Death: January 9, 1912
Burial: Cold Water Cemetery, Florissant, St. Louis County, Missouri
Family members buried in Cold Water Cemetery:
Parents: James R. Little and Elizabeth Fleming Little
Husband: William J. Brown
Daughter: Elizabeth Brown Carrico
• Mary E. Little was the wife of Wm. J. Brown and the daughter of James R. and Elizabeth Fleming Little.
• William J. Brown and Mary E. Little were married on 31 July 1862, St. Louis, Missouri.
• The death certificate shows Mary E. Little Brown was born on 13 January 1835 and died on 9 January 1912.
• Marriage Record of William J. Brown and Mary E. Little Brown. Source Citation: Missouri State Archives; Jefferson City, MO, USA; Missouri Marriage Records [Microfilm].
• 1850 Census: District 82, St Louis, Missouri; Roll: M432_414; Page: 495A; Image: 468. Household Members: James R. Little 51, Elizabeth Little 50, John M. Little, 21, James W. Little 18, Mary E. Little 16, William A. Little, 13, and Rice B. Little 6. Original data: Seventh Census of the United States, 1850; (National Archives Microfilm Publication M432, 1009 rolls); Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29; National Archives, Washington, D.C.
• Certificate of Death of Mary E. Little Brown. Source Citation: Missouri State Archives; Jefferson City, MO, USA; Missouri Death Certificates. Missouri Secretary of State.