BORN FEB. 27, 1845
DIED Nov. 27, 1898
Eletha E., HIS wife
BORN May 20, 1844
Rest in peace
Rufus C. Blackburn
Birth: 27 February 1845, Missouri
Death: 27 November 1898
Burial: Cold Water Cemetery, Florissant, St. Louis County, Missouri
Eletha E. Hopkins Blackburn
Birth: 20 May 1844
Death: 13 February 1928
Burial: Old Highland Cemetery, Great Falls, Cascade County, Montana
Family members buried in Cold Water Cemetery:
Brother: Edward M. Blackburn
• Rufus C. Blackburn and Eletha E. Hopkins were married on 14 November 1866, St. Louis, Missouri.
• 1850 Census: Shows Rufus as the son of John and Sara Blackburn.
• Eletha E. Hopkins Blackburn died February 13, 1928, and is buried in the Old Highland Cemetery, Great Falls, Cascade County, Montana.
• Marriage Record of Rufus C. Blackburn and Eletha E. Hopkins Blackburn. Source Citation: Missouri State Archives; Jefferson City, MO, USA; Missouri Marriage Records [Microfilm].
• 1850 Census: District 82, St Louis, Missouri; Roll: M432_414; Page: 473B; Image: 425.
Household Members: Sarah Blackburn 45, John T. Blackburn 17, Edward Blackburn 16, Mary C. Blackburn 14, Lewis Blackburn 12, Martha Blackburn 12, Martha Blackburn 10, Charles Blackburn 8, and Rufus C. Blackburn 6.
• 1860 Census: St. Ferdinand, St Louis, Missouri; Roll: M653_656; Page: 1076. Household Members: Edward Blackburn 24, Virginia Blackburn 23, Charles Blackburn 17, Rufus Blackburn 14, Matha Blackburn 20, and Fletcher Blackburn 19.