Nov. 6, 1854
43 Yrs. 4 Mo. 10 D’s.
Keziah Patterson James
Birth: 28 June 1811, Missouri
Death: 6 November 1854, Florissant, St. Louis County, Missouri
Burial: Cold Water Cemetery, Florissant, St. Louis County, Missouri
Family members buried in Cold Water Cemetery:
Parents: William Patterson and Assenath Piggott Patterson
Grandparents: John Patterson, Sr. and Keziah Horneday Patterson
Siblings: Joseph Patterson, Frances Patterson, and James Leman Patterson
Husband: Gilbert James
• Keziah was born in June 1811, in Missouri, the daughter of William and Assenath Piggett Patterson.
• Marriage: SLGS Records Vol. 2, 01-156. Gilbert James and Keziah Patterson James were married on 4 January 1831, in St. Louis County, Missouri.
• 1850 Census: Keziah 57, Mary E 16, Samuel 13, Martha 10, Jos. 7, Sarah 6. All were born in Missouri.
• The Family Tree, Missouri Historical Research Record, The Patterson genealogy, continued from December 1967.
• From the Missouri Historical Society Vertical File p. 3.
• National Society United States Daughters of 1812, Grave Locations Project, Soldiers of War of 1812. This publication listed Keziah Patterson as a child with a birth date of 27 January 1811, name of spouse and date of marriage.
• Mentioned in a Will filed in St. Louis, Missouri 8 August 1872 for brother Joseph Patterson.