Elizabeth Maud Scissna Carrico
Birth: 15 December 1879, Missouri
Death: 13 November 1917, St. Ferdinand Township, St. Louis, Missouri
Burial: 15 November 1917, Cold Water Cemetery, Florissant, St. Louis County, Missouri
• Elizabeth was the wife of Walter M. Carrico.
• The 1850 census shows a Walter Carrico age 46, farmer, married Elizabeth age 45. Walter and Elizabeth had many children.
• 1850 Census: District 82, St Louis, Missouri; Roll: M432_414; Page: 493B; Image: 465. Household Members: Walter Carrico 46, Elizabeth Carrico 45, Felix Carrico 22, Margaret Carrico 16, Louisa Carrico 15, Lidia Carrico 15, Amelia Carrico 14, Elizabeth Carrico 10, John Carrico 17, David Carrico 6, Nancy Carrico 4, and John Carrico 25. Original data: Seventh Census of the United States, 1850; (National Archives Microfilm Publication M432, 1009 rolls); Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29; National Archives, Washington, D.C.
• 1910 Census: St Louis Ward 21, Saint Louis City, Missouri; Roll: T624_821; Page: 10A; Enumeration District: 0330. Household Members: Walter M. Carrico 29, Maud E. Carrico (Niece) 30, Walter H. Carrico 3, Royale O. Carrico 2, Jewell W. Carrico 1 1/2, and Oscar L. Briggs 70. Original data: Thirteenth Census of the United States, 1910 (NARA microfilm publication T624, 1,178 rolls). Records of the Bureau of the Census, Record Group 29. National Archives, Washington, D.C.
• Certificate of Death of Elizabeth Maud Scissna Carrico. Source Citation: Missouri State Archives; Jefferson City, MO, USA; Missouri Death Certificates. Missouri Secretary of State.